Thursday, February 28, 2008

Introducing (again) the Star of the Blog...



Isabella Marie! Just thought you would enjoy some more pictures...so here's one of that hair I was telling you about and other that was just too cute not to post. I'm sure there will be a million more to follow, so stay tuned :)
She has been a perfect baby so far - ok, so i might be a little biased. The first night in the hospital was a little rough, but last night was A LOT better. Isabella still got up a few time thru the night to eat or remind me and nate to change her diaper - but by morning she slept for a solid five hours -- woo-hoo!! I remember putting her in her bassinet around 3:30 last night and I didn't wake up till around nine. When I did wake up, I found Nate and Isabella in the living room enjoying morning coffee and the news :) Just too cute.
Today, Isabella and I hung out all day! It's amazing how someone so little can take over your whole world. I love watching her sleep...as long as i'm not trying to sleep at the same time. I love watching her look around...i wonder what she's thinking. I love listening to her "coo" and cry...i wonder what she's saying. I'm amazed! And so happy :) Enjoy the pics!

No comments: