Sunday, February 17, 2008

Almost...

Well, here we are...37 weeks and 6 days :) I thought for sure Baby Hubbell would make her Grand Entrance this weekend...only because I had a hair appointment yesterday and a mani/pedi appointment today...but I was wrong. I guess she's not ready yet -- I am. My nights seem to be longer with less sleep and constant uncomfortableness. My days, really haven't changed all that much except when i'm teaching I get winded pretty fast (the kids love that, that I can't talk as long or as much)...and everyone I run into asks me fun questions like "you're still here?" or "WHEN is your due date?". All part of the fun. Nate and I still haven't picked a name...things could get more interesting :) Speaking of getting more interesting -- we start to remodel our home this monday! I know, I know...what perfect timing. But when its all done we will love the addition!


1 comment:

Lou Ann and Bob said...

Hey girl,
Nice to see a pic before the baby makes a grand entrance...you look good (big) hahah but good. Wishing the three of you teh best..