Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Growing up fast!



Isabella is three weeks old today...still on her own schedule (not mine) and gets what she wants, when she wants it. I don't know how much longer that will last -- who am i kidding -- that will probably last her whole life. The good news is that the construction on the house, all the noise the workers are making, is not affecting her afternoon nap. She sleeps right thru all the banging and sawing -- me on the other hand, i think i've had enough :) and sadly this is cutting into my afternoon nap - which is well needed - so here are some pics of bella and the house (windows and doors are in, roof is done - now on to the interior stuff). ENJOY!

2 comments:

Christa said...

She has such big cute eyes! I can't wait to meet my third niece! When's the baptism?

Lou Ann and Bob said...

loulouShe is lovely and her eyes are sooo big. She is going to be a boy killer and her dad is going to have his hands full.